- PTA Meetings- Every Third Thursday of the month @7pm on Zoom. Check Memberhub for details!
10 REASONS TO BELONG:
- ADVOCACY: You have a voice in legislative issues.
- NETWORKING: Have fun and meet new people.
- RESOURCES: Extensive library of guides, online resources and e-Learning webinars which include family engagement, special needs, health & family safety.
- PROGRAMS: Benefit from nationally recognized programs such as STEM, Reflection Arts, Diversity and Inclusion.
- TRAINING & TEMPLATES: Partnership with all levels of PTA including local, state and national chapters. Save time and access a wide variety of best practices and tool-kits. No need to reinvent the wheel!
- PUBLICATIONS: The premier publication "Our Children" was created for parents-on-the-go and communities to help children excel at school. Hot topics covered in weekly e-newsletters. If parents should know it, we cover it!
- AWARDS & GRANTS: Direct monetary awards available for your PTSA to enhance literacy, digital learning and diversity.
- VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP POSITIONS: Increase your impact, skills, visibility and connections by taking up leadership roles at the District or State levels, or on any of the standing and special committees.
- CONFERENCES: Attend state or national PTSA conventions which provide members with opportunities to gather information, share best practices, and learn from peers to build stronger families, communities and children.