Join us every third Thursday of the month!!
Fundraising Goal for 2019-2020: $10, 000.
Donations of $10 or more will be appreciated. Please note all donations (large or small) are welcome and tax deductible.
We need your help to reach this goal in other to support our students, teachers and staff with activities such as the Gotcha Store, Cultural Arts, Staff Appreciation, International Night, and the Block Party.
Help us reach our goal with your tax deductible donation today!
YOU BELONG IN THE PTSA!!! AND SO DO YOUR RELATIVES, NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS.
SPREAD THE WORD!
SPREAD THE WORD!
10 REASONS TO BELONG:
- ADVOCACY: You have a voice in legislative issues.
- NETWORKING: Have fun and meet new people.
- RESOURCES: Extensive library of guides, online resources and e-Learning webinars which include family engagement, special needs, health & family safety.
- PROGRAMS: Benefit from nationally recognized programs such as STEM, Reflection Arts, Diversity and Inclusion.
- TRAINING & TEMPLATES: Partnership with all levels of PTA including local, state and national chapters. Save time and access a wide variety of best practices and tool-kits. No need to reinvent the wheel!
- PUBLICATIONS: The premier publication "Our Children" was created for parents-on-the-go and communities to help children excel at school. Hot topics covered in weekly e-newsletters. If parents should know it, we cover it!
- AWARDS & GRANTS: Direct monetary awards available for your PTSA to enhance literacy, digital learning and diversity.
- VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP POSITIONS: Increase your impact, skills, visibility and connections by taking up leadership roles at the District or State levels, or on any of the standing and special committees.
- CONFERENCES: Attend state or national PTSA conventions which provide members with opportunities to gather information, share best practices, and learn from peers to build stronger families, communities and children.